These terms and conditions apply for all Travel, Air tickets, Insurance and Travel related service
1. The offer is subject to RBI-GOI Regulations and Dollar segment, which will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota) for Ground Package.
2. Rate of Exchange (ROE) taken for calculation purposes 1 USD = 69 INR ON THE DATE OF RECIEPT OF FULL PAYMENT ONLY. Any increase due to fluctuation of ROE shall be chargeable at the time of final payment.
3. No Change and No refund will be considered for the package if the flight is delayed-cancelled- downgraded in size or due to any reason whatsoever.
4. Kindly ensure that the Hotel rating and other details on respective websites and are as per your requirement since we do not guarantee for any errors.
5. Double or Twin room are subject to availability and at the sole discretion of the Hotel.
6. Hotel Check in time is generally 1400 Hrs. to 1600 Hrs. and Check out time is 12 Noon.
7. Early check-in-late check-out is subject to availability and at the discretion of the Hotel.
8. The client must verify themselves the time from the Hotel as regards to meal timing & strictly adhere to it. Breakfast Menu is fixed as per the Hotel’s discretion.
9. Hotels may charge a Refundable Security Deposit (which is mandatory to pay if asked) during Check in for Laundry – Telephone -Minibar and any other incidental charges.
10. The client is requested to report to the Hotel lobby for transfers and city tour strictly at the designated time. In case of any delay’s and the tour or transfer is missed then we shall bear no responsibility so no refund will be entertained.
11. Scheduling & re- scheduling may be done on circumstances prevailing at the time of tour operations in the best interest of the tour group which will be at the discretion of the Destination Management Company. However all mentioned services will remain unchanged.
12. A person below 12 years is considered a child and above 12 years, an adult.
13. As a 3rd person in a Triple room, most hotels use roll away beds or 2 queen size beds and the room size may be the same as that of double room. Some hotels may not even provide an extra bed.
14. The Airfare is based on the fare structure existing at the time of booking. Any further increase before departure in the airfare due to an increase in fuel price or change in Government regulations or ticket taxes etc. charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passenger.
15. Visa charges being charged are based on Visa Fee applicable as on date by the concerned Embassy. Any increase or decrease in the fee shall be borne by passenger.
16. The issuance of any visa is at the sole discretion of the Embassy concerned for which Jai Shree is not responsible so in the case of refusal No refunds FOR ANY SERVICE of any kind will be entertained while all visa fees are NON REFUNDABLE!
17. Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available unless agreed before departure in writing.
18. People travelling together in groups may have to pay different price because of the Dynamic Price Control adopted by Hotels and Airlines which eventually affects the package cost.
19. Visa must be processed 30 days prior to departure. If any visa is rejected for any reason, visa charges and insurance charges will be deducted apart from normal cancellation policy.
20. Airport transfers will be provided only if travel is with a group or agreed upon in writing before departure. All other passengers will have to arrange their own airport transfers.
21. In case a particular group does not have minimum numbers of passengers as required the company reserves the right either to cancel the group or postpone the departure. (Minimum number is considered as 10 pax).
22. The Company has right at any time and for any reason: (a)To cancel a tour package - component prior to the date of departure and if it does so, its liability shall be limited to refunding all the money paid by the Tourist, towards the tour package/tour component. (b) To amend, alter, vary or withdraw any tour, holiday, excursion or facility, it has advertised or published, or to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary. In either case the Company shall not be liable for any damages, additional expenses or consequential loss suffered by the Tourist/Group.
23. In the event of the Company exercising its right to amend or alter any tour advertised in their brochure or any other media after such tour or holidays has been booked the Tourist shall have right: (a)To continue with the tour or holiday as amended or altered. (b)To accept any alternative tour or holiday which the Company may offer. In neither of the above cases shall the Company be liable to the Tourist/Group for any damages, additional expenses and consequential loss suffered by the Tourist/Group.
24. The Company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the Tourist-Group: (a) Any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, delays, increased expenses or consequential damages by any misadventure or otherwise caused. (b) Any act, omission or default of any hotelier, carrier, travel component supplier or other person or by any servant or agent employed by the travel component supplier who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facility or service for the Tourist-
Group, howsoever caused. In this clause the expression “however caused” includes negligence on the part of any person.
25. No liability on the part of the Company arising in any way out of this contract in respect of any tour, holiday or excursion facility shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the tour, holiday, package/tour component or excursion, and shall in no case include any consequential damages or additional expenses whatsoever.
26. It is the responsibility of the Tourist-Group to check and hold valid travel documents like passport and Visa till the end of the tour. In case any travel document like visa is refused, expires or is cancelled by the authorities, the tour participant will have to meet all the contingencies arising there from and to meet all expenses consequential thereto. The Company will have no responsibility whatsoever in respect of the above matters. It is the responsibility of the Tourist/Group to check and hold valid travel documents like passport and Visa till the end of the tour. In case any travel document like visa is refused, expires or is cancelled by the authorities, the tour participant will have to meet all the contingencies arising there from and to meet all expenses consequential thereto. The Company will have no responsibility whatsoever in respect of the above matters.
27. The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortage of tour days or for cancellation, postponement or re-routing of any particular scheduled transport service due to any reasons including fog. The rules in respect of cancellation charges or refund will be applicable. The tickets are issued, subject to conditions herein.
28. Star classification of Hotels as 5 star, 4 star and so on is provided to the Company by the supplier of the hotel travel component and the Company endeavor to validate and authenticate this information in utter good faith. The Company cannot be held liable for wrong and inaccurate information provided to the Company. Descriptions, photographs, sketches and list of amenities/facilities are also provided and this information is obtained from the supplier of the hotel travel component.
29. GOLDEN INDIA TRAVEL acts as an intermediary between the concerned airlines, hotels, transport operators and local tourist offices providing the services. CTS are not responsible for any loss, injury sustained by the tourist, including those occurring outside the touring programs. Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the tourists. Programs, prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the time of printing and are therefore subject to change without advance notice before or during the tour. “Any Part of unutilized services is non-refundable”
30. Any kind of dispute is under jurisdiction of New Delhi.
31. Booking Procedure
1) Booking form duly completed along with Advance as applicable as per Point
2) No. 34 (Given Below) per person is required to process the booking.
3) Documents Required for Booking (Printout of Bank statements should be on A4 sheets)
Visa must be processed 30 days prior to departure. List of documents required for visa process is given below –
1. Original Passport 6 month validity with old booklet
2. White background photograph 2 each per person on matt finish paper (80% face Zooming)
3. Personal bank statement last 6 months
4. Personal Income tax return last 3 years
Company bank statement last 03 months
Company ITR last 3 years Company RC/Memorandum Company letter head & visiting card
For Honeymoon Couple’s
Wedding card both sides
Wedding Photograph (8 to 10 Photos) Affidavit
NOC letter from company mentioning leave date
Salary slips last 3 month
Form 16 / personal income tax return 2 years
NOC letter from school / college mentioned leave date,I card school / college
- 35mmx45mm with white background
- Semi matt finish
- Full face coverage from front, both ears should be visible
- should be taken without sun glasses, caps etc (head gear allowed only for religious reasons)
32. Normally Tickets & Hotel Voucher will be delivered 2 to 3 days prior to the departure date, but it could even be on the day of departure as well if operationally required.
33. The quotation has been based on specific class of travel on specific airlines and/ or specific hotels. In case the Hotel Rooms or Airlines seats are not available in that specified class, alternate Hotels and/or Airlines will be suggested with difference in price applicable.
45-31 days prior to Departure - 50% of the package cost
30-15 days prior to Departure - 75% of the package cost
14-8 days prior to Departure - 100% of the package cost
Payment to be made in form of Pay Order or demand draft favoring MONA’S DREAM VACATIONS Payable at Delhi.
35. Cancellation Policy
DAY OF CANCELLATION CANCELLATION CHARGES PER PERSON
Between 30 to 15 days of dep 50% of Package Cost
Between 14 to 8 days of dep 75% of Package Cost
Prior to 7 days of dep 100% of Package Cost
If the client is NO SHOW on the tour 100% of Tour Cost Payments to be made by Payee Account Cheque/ Pay Orders/ D.D/ RTGS/ NEFT only in favor of ‘GOLDEN INDIA TRAVEL’
Cash will be accepted only under special circumstances & that too only in the office against official receipt. Please ensure that the cheques are timely delivered to our office for encashment since we are not bound to issue documents till the cheques have cleared. Even if the documents are delivered, the same would not be honored in case the cheques are not cleared. This would save you from inconvenience of making payments by RTGS/ NEFT/ Pay Order/ D.D. Please note that Cheque Returned Charges will be Rs.500/-.
NO CASH DEPOSIT IN ANY BANK: Please note that if a customer - agent deposits Cash in any of our Company’s Bank Accounts, there is a charge of Rs. 150/- per Rs. 10,000/- deposited. The additional amount will be charged in case of only Cash transaction’s Deposits only. There is no charge on Cheque transfers/ online transfers/ RTGS or NEFT transfers. If payment is done through credit card additional bank charges of 2.5% will apply.
Following are the Bank Account Numbers for RTGS or NEFT
The Customer would be required to ensure that all the payments are credited to our account before the delivery of Documents or before the travel date, whichever is earlier. Documents having not been delivered or passport having not been received from the respective Embassy shall be no reason to delay the payment.